The Michigan Golf Course Superintendents Association is pleased to again offer the Heritage Scholarship. The award is available to dependents of current members of the MiGCSA in good standing pursuing a degree at a post-secondary educational institution as a full-time student. The total scholarship pool is $10,000 and individual awards will be decided by the committee.
The deadline for submission is Tuesday February 6th.
Funding for these scholarships is provided by our Industry Partners along with the sponsors & proceeds from the 2023 Fundraisers.
The Northern at Arcadia Bluffs, Western Golf Day at American Dunes G.C. and the Big Event at Plum Hollow C.C.
Thank you to all who attended & supported these important events!
- One or more of the applicant’s parents or step-parents must be a current member of the MiGCSA in good standing.
- The student must be planning to attend or currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution as a full time student.
- The scholarship is awarded at the discretion of the scholarship committee.
Criteria for Selection
- Applicants will be evaluated on many areas such as academic achievement, extracurricular activities and community involvement. Crafting a video submission for a scholarship application is a great opportunity to showcase your personality, achievements, and motivations. Creativity is welcomed and encouraged!
- Students must complete and submit this application form and provide the following documentation.
- Transcripts from high school and all post-secondary schools attended. Transcripts do not need to be official copies.
- 2- 4 minute video.
- Letter of acceptance to post-secondary school.
- All applications must completed by February 6th.
- Application forms incomplete or missing information will not be considered.
- All information will be verified for award recipients.